UWE Fairtrade Farmers' Market
2015 is the year in which Bristol is hosting the International Fairtrade Towns conference, just one of the events in Bristol European Green capital.
Show your support and come to UWE’s 2015 Fairtrade Farmers’ Market—all the usual food stalls plus:
• Traidcraft with Fairtrade gifts and products
• Welcome to my yard: Fairtrade bags, scarves jewellery and more in support of Nepalese street children
• Mega tray bake stall by UWE Hospitality in support of staff member Richard Brailsford who is running the London marathon for Frank Water, funding clean water in India
• UWE student stall selling handmade notebooks and sketch books with lovely fabric covers raising money for East African Playgrounds
• UWE students out and about with Fairtrade petition and questionnaire.
See you there!
Travel and parking
Parking in car park 20 at a cost of £5, 10 minutes from UWE main info point.
Visit the Frenchay Campus page for directions and parking information.
UWE Farmers’ Markets
UWE Farmers’ Markets run on Tuesdays monthly from 10:00 until 15:00 outside the main Reception on the patio by Escape Bar on Frenchay Campus and are open to all students and staff as well as members of the public.
Find out more about UWE Farmers' Markets.
Contact: Vicki Harris
Telephone: +44(0)117 32 82659
- Food & Drink